Ensogo + Benefits Salon vouchers A-OK!

Finally! After 48 years ... I got a decent haircut.

Had my hair treated with keratin too.

Had taken advantage of free wifi ... a plus point for Eastwood, most areas have free wi fi!

Had my caffeine fix at Starbucks Eastwood Mall with Momsie's senior citizen discount (ok barat ako... so sue me) .  Was trying to get the 'free' cake pop that they mentioned was free for each purchase today because of their 40th Anniversary. But didn't get the freebie! Only for the first 30 customers daw. They sure didn't mention that on FB! :-P

Spent the rest of the afternoon at Padre Pio...

All for Php 736.

  • Haircut = Php 168 (valued at Php 450)
  • Hair Keratin Treatment =  Php 249 (valued at Php 1000)
  • Tip/s = Php 150
  • Starbucks Tall Latte = Php 84 (with Momsie's SC discount :) )
  • Parking = Php 85 (Php 45 at Eastwood Mall, Php 40 at Padre Pio)
  • Grand Total = Php 736 :)


Not bad for a very eventful March 11.  I was checking twitter almost every 5 minutes (on the Japan quake that hit WHILE I was getting my hair done)... )... Buti talaga may wi-fi!  Of course the staff at the salon was clueless.   The quake was so nerve wracking, and the updates didn't help much either.

After that twitter "war" I had this morning with Cebu Pacific Air regarding their stupid contest (actually the contest was cool... The person running the contest was just plain BOBO.) ... I had to step back and be grateful... I'm still pretty much very blessed.

Anyhoo... Thank you Ensogo for such wonderful deals!

Earlier this afternoon, I went to Benefits Salon at the 2F Fashion Square Bldg. Eastwood Citywalk, Libis, Quezon City to use my voucher.  Set an appointment for 130pm.

My hair - BEFORE
   
Getting the hair keratin treatment
Feeling alien


Both the haircut & hair keratin treatment I got at discounted prices through Ensogo's deals.

Hair getting blow dried, and then more cutting & trimming.

I finished around 4pm, Vince was so meticulous, he wanted to make sure the cut was perfect. Me likey! :)
The hair keratin treatment was so-so. Good thing I didn't pay Php 1000. It sure didn't feel like it was worth Php 1000. 

 
Ta-dah!!!
The AFTER shots.
 


Here are the pics I showed him, sample cuts that I wanted:
 
   



Pwede na diba?! :)
I like the fact that my hair is now wash & wear. I no longer have to wear a scrunchie or a ponytail. And I can style it so may ways!




If you want to get a fab haircut c/o Vince, visit 

Benefits Salon
2F Citywalk Walk 2, Eastwood City
Libis, Quezon City

For reservations, please contact:
Phone #s: (02) 421-6961/ 421-6965
Email: benefitstylesalon@yahoo.com

They have pretty cool business cards too! Too bad I didn't get to take a pic.

For incredible deals, visit Ensogo Philippines or click here.






Comments